Author Topic: Where do you use PocketStackz?  (Read 10468 times)

Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Where do you use PocketStackz?
« on: January 15, 2006, 10:41:07 PM »
Where do you usually use PocketStackz, and what are your experiences with mobile learning?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 12:25:55 AM by Chris »

jonas

Re: Where do you use PocketStackz?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 05:15:37 PM »
All the time! In the train, on my way to school, during classes, and even sometimes when im out drinking with my friends (i live in japan  now, so theres always new words to pick up).

Having stackz with me helps me be productive during "dead" time, like on the train etc.

Kinzokusei no Inu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 07:34:21 AM »

For me, Pocketstackz is the best thing invented since...er...PC Stackz!

I have that PPC with me almost everywhere I go so I use it every instance that I'll be waiting around for something.  Like the laundry, or at a restaurant.  I drive everywhere I go so I obviously can't use it then, but if I did use the bus or train, I'm sure I'd have it out then.
今を生きろ!

atomu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 01:11:35 PM »
PocketStackz is really great! I use it everywhere, too. I?m a musician and I use it even in the orchestra-pit during rehearsals. When there?s a break more than 20 bars.... But please, don?t tell the conductor!

;D
世間とは個人じゃないか ――太宰治「人間失格」より

poita

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 07:10:23 AM »
Usually on the 1 hour subway commute. Great to cram a bit of Korean study for my course and more productive than watching a video :)

tarix

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 04:48:27 PM »
I only use PocketStackz and I mainly use it on the train, but I also use it at school especially right before tests.  Even if I'm sitting at home in my room I still study using my PDA instead of the PC version!

liquidarts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 02:11:10 PM »
I also only really use PocketStackz.  On the train or before bed usually when I have free time not doing homework etc.  I am currently taking Japanese classes and I was trying to input new words during class but found it too slow.  I use my iPaq hx4700 as my dictionary and flashcard program, I would love to have a tool to add from the dictionary program (EBPocket) to Stackz.