Author Topic: Stackz 7 freezes when using F3 and/or Learn Command  (Read 2455 times)

RH

Stackz 7 freezes when using F3 and/or Learn Command
« on: August 29, 2009, 10:41:50 PM »
Good evening Chris, since recently I have been experiencing a new problem. I am presently using the latest 7.1.02 (but had the same problem with the previous v7).
When using the Learn command and/or F3 and/or double-clic on a stakz, the program freezes totally and nothing can be done anymore (I have to "kill" the program and relaunch it). However there is no problem of CPU usage. Uninstalling, repairing etc does not solve the trouble.
When using the 2006 version (even in parallel or at same time with V7) there is no problem at all with that "old" program.
I am using windows xp SP3 on a netbook (Acer Aspire one 150).  
Have you ever been reported the same problem from another user ? Any idea about how to solve it ? Thanks in advance for your support. Roland.

Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stackz 7 freezes when using F3 and/or Learn Command
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 10:54:34 AM »
When using the Learn command and/or F3 and/or double-clic on a stakz, the program freezes totally and nothing can be done anymore (I have to "kill" the program and relaunch it).

I can confirm that there is a problem in this area. I will analyze the problem and come with a solution soon.

Workaround: Do not repeat the dialog open action (any of menu, F3, or doubleclick) when the dialog does not appear immediately.

details